Please Plan for returning to worship services in the Sanctuary
Psalms 122 v 1I was glad when they said, “Let us go to the house of the Lord”We will have service at Church on Mother’s Day, Sunday May 10, 2020 at 11 am.We want to make it as safe as possible for everyone, young or old, to attend our services so we will be setting a few guidelines in compliance with the CDC Guidelines and our state officials.The following recommended guidelines will be in affect:
As we reopen the Sanctuary and return to “regular'” Services, please remember
1. Social distancing is still in effect- Minimum of 6 feet from each other not in your immediate family
2. We highly encourage you to wear a facial covering. Bring your own or we will have one for you.
3. Keep hands clean with hand washing and alcohol based hand sanitizer
If you are in the high risk group (over 65 years old and/or have an underlying at risk health condition) or if you are not comfortable with returning to church, WE UNDERSTAND.If you are sick or not feeling well, STAY HOME, be sure to call as we are always ready to pray for any need you have.
1. Families and households will need to sit together.
2. Use social distancing between family units if seated on the same row.
3. Please bring your own bible or use your phone for scripture reading.
4. Dismissal will be with social distancing in mind.
To follow recommended guidelines the following will be closed until further notice:
b. Children’s Church
c. Sunday School
For families who bring children, please have them stay with you as much as is practical.An offering receptacle will be located in the foyer as you leave service.We look forward to seeing all who can attend, God Bless and Keep You!